Sunday 15 May 2016

Toni Waterson Sefton Park Palm House 27/4/16

Toni Waterson
Sefton Park Palm House
27/4/16
Sefton Park Palm House, Preservation Trust
Sefton Park L17 1AP

#Bloodwise_uk



Brief

Sefton Park Palm House Interior

Top model Toni Waterson agreed to pose for me voluntary to raise awareness for #bloodwise_uk that I am an official supporter of. I chose Sefton Park Palm House for the shoot because of the interiors picturesque natural beauty using the green foliage as a backdrop and how effective the natural light can be coming through the  windows.
The Palm House is a very popular venue with Liverpool people. I want to raise awareness for #Bloodwise_uk by highlighting my work to many audiences on social media and future exhibitions.

Photographer

©David Lydiate
I have Multiple Sclerosis and use a chaperone, who helps and assists me with my photography. My chaperone drives me to the venue, helps me set up equipment and pushes my wheelchair.

Model

Toni Waterson kindly posed voluntary for my charity assignment.
Toni has now modelled for me a number of times for my charity assignments, and is also very creative on the shoots, she is a privilege to photograph. #respect 







Charity details

#Bloodwise_uk
39 - 40 Eagle St
London WC1R 4TH
02075042200

Venue

The pictures were taken with kind permission of the contacts below who let me hold the shoot at the beautiful surroundings at Sefton Park Palm House.
Sefton Park Palm House, Preservation Trust
Sefton Park
L17 1AP

No comments:

Post a Comment