Monday 11 August 2014

Pretty Woman And Liverpool

 

 
Photographic Exhibition
Pretty Women And Liverpool
Liverpool Town Hall L2 3SW
 
At Liverpool Town Hall Open Days
Tuesday 19 and Wednesday 20 Aug 2014

 12pm - 4pm
 
Raising Money And Awareness For Leukaemia
And Lymphoma Research
 
©David Lydiate

 

 


Pretty Woman And Liverpool is about models posed alongside the Merseyside Backdrop or interiors.
 
I would like to use these pictures in an exhibition to raise money and awareness for Leukaemia Research and hope that someone sponsors me, please contact dave@lydiatesliverpoollens.com and liverfocus@gmail.com, if you would like to sponsor me.
 
I would like thank the girls who posed did not charge for model hire, as well as make up and stylists involved who gave up their time, allowing me to give more to Leukaemia And Lymphoma Research. I would like to thank all girls involved in this on-going project. 
 
I want to make people aware of the fact that Merseyside ladies are very attractive and always “dress to impress” and are also very supportive and helpful.
 
Included are Live Events such as Liverpool Fashion week, and The Liverpool Samba Carnival a.k.a. Brazilica, I have added girls wearing cultural dress to my project to inject diversity.
 
Scenic Pictures I have taken of Liverpool to be included as part of exhibition,
 
Photographers Name:- David Lydiate
Flickr Name:-Liverfocus
Album In Profile:-Pretty Woman
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment