Monday 20 October 2014

Natalie Parr Face Of The City 2014


Pretty Women And Liverpool II
Ferry Terminal Building Pier Head Liverpool
Sunday 19 Oct

Natilie Parr, 2014  aka Face Of Liverpool @brownbarberry

#Liverpool


#YOLiverpool  #Beatingbloodcancers
#BestMerseyside
#Natilie Parr #thefaceofliverpool Iam Natilie #Thebeatles

©David Lydiate @liverfocus
 
 
 

Project History

Pretty Woman And Liverpool is about models posed alongside the Merseyside Backdrop or interiors.

 

I would like to use these pictures in an exhibition to raise money and awareness for Leukaemia Research and hope that someone sponsors me, please contact dave@lydiatesliverpoollens.com and liverfocus@gmail.com, if you would like to sponsor me.

 

I would like thank the girls who posed did not charge for model hire, also the make up and stylists involved who gave up their time, allowing me to give more to Leukaemia And Lymphoma Research. I would like to thank all girls involved in this on-going project. 

 

I want to make people aware of the fact that Merseyside ladies are very attractive and always “dress to impress” and are very supportive and helpful.

 

I have added girls wearing cultural dress to my project to inject diversity eg Smba Dancers

 

Photographers Name:- David Lydiate aka @liverfocus


No comments:

Post a Comment